I am a seasoned Software Engineer with expertise in delivery and maintenance of large scale, business critical mobile applications. I have experience in multiple sectors from eCommerce to Finance. Some of the work I’ve been involved in include:
- Building the SDK for Callsign that provides identity fraud protection, authorisation and authentication to banks including LBG & CapitalOne
- Built a trading platform [eXecute] to trade FX, Commodities and US Treasuries (Rates) for a Wall Street giant and helped them get an edge on the competition.
- Delivered a redesigned research app [Markets] for J.P Morgan
- Worked as a solo developer on The Week to improve speed, performance and stability to the product
- I helped millions stay up to date with the latest fashion trends through mobile ecommerce for Topshop, Topman, Burton & Miss Selfridges and other apps under the Arcadia Group Brand
- Worked the MasterCard Cash Passport apps that helped travellers take the stress out of spending cash internationally
- I helped connect learners with suitable driving instructors on MiDrive
- Enhanced the sporting experience for E.C.B with real-time updates and other engaging visualisations.
- Worked in a team to deliver Brian’s Cox Wonders of the Universe on mobile. This app was featured in App Store Best of 2012 and also went on to win a BIMA award amongst others.
Whew! That’s a lot of apps built. Each project has challenged me in different ways to be better. I also work on my own apps and some open source components, all of which can be found on my Github page.